Odisha Kalia Yojana 2020: The govt of Odisha has opened a portal to apply for the scheme online and track the status. Kalia is to provide assistance for farmers, livelihoods and increase income, insurance, interest-free loan and more.
Those who are already availing the benefits of the scheme and want to check the Kalia yojana status or give installments or check the list can be done at kalia.odisha.gov.in portal. Before the portal was named as kalia.co.in where new application, grievance for farmers and more functions are available.
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2020 Details
Basically, Kalia Yojana in Odisha is a portal to provide assistance for farming, livelihood, vulnerable farmers and their families, Life insurance to farmers and Interest-free crop loans. But this is not all, you can find more benefits of this scheme below.
|Year||2020 – 2021|
|Benefits||Assistance for Farmer’s Livelihoods and Income Increase|
Eligibility of the scheme
Under this yojana, several conditions are to be fulfilled before getting any benefits. So, lets check out here-
- Small and Marginal farmers are eligible.
- Landless agricultural household.
- Vulnerable agricultural household.
- Landless agricultural labourers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators).
- Farmers should be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Only Real farmers are eligible.
- Bank account required for Direct Transfer of Funds(DBT).
Benefits of Kalia Scheme
As far so, there are 5 different sectors are mentioned where a farmer will be benefitted under the Kalia scheme. Those are-
- Support for farming:- Govt will provide financial assistance of ₹ 25,000 for farming to small and marginal farmers for purchase of seeds, fertilizers and pesticides for Rabi and Kharif production.
- Livelihood Assistance:- Landless farmers will get assistance for small goat breeding, small poultry breeding, duck breeding units, fishermen fishing equipment, mushroom farming and beekeeping. SC/ST will get more priority.
- Assistance to vulnerable agricultural families and landless workers:- Those families don’t have their own land of farming or have to work until old age, disability or disease will get one-time help of ₹ 10,000 to support their families.
- Life Insurance:- Farmers can now go through life insurance which can reduce the financial burden of families during any uncertainty. Farmers can now avail insurance of ₹ 2 Lakh per annum at the lowest premium price of ₹ 300 per annum.
- Interest-free Crop loan:- Odisha state farmers can now bear crop loans at 0% Interest which is capped at a maximum of ₹ 50,000. This interest-free loan can help to earn a livelihood and to develop farming tools and technics.
Kalia Yojana Grievance types
Odisha Kalia scheme gives grievance in basically 4 types those are discussed below-
- Applicant had applied and has received 1st instalment but not 2nd instalment.
- Applicant has received both 1st and 2nd instalment.
- The applicant hadn’t applied but had received assistance.
- The applicant had applied but hasn’t received assistance.
Those are the types or categories from which a candidate can select one option.
How to apply for Kalia Yojana Online?
Those who are interested in the Kalia scheme or not received any assistance under the scheme can apply online at the kalia.odisha.gov.in portal. You can find the application form where you need to submit your details. Check out the steps below-
- Visit the official Kalia yojana portal.
- Now click at the online grievance application form.
- A page will appear with the instruction to the application, click Proceed.
- Now file your grievance by clicking Yes and Submit Aadhaar details.
- Now you can fill the complete details of the form.
- After you have done, Submit your application.
After the completion of filling grievance for Kalia yojana via an online portal, a farmer will get the benefits of the scheme that are mentioned above.
How to track Odisha Kalia Scheme application status?
Those who have applied for the scheme can track their status online at Kalia Portal. So, if you are interested then follow the steps given below-
- Visit the Odisha scheme portal online.
- Now go to link online grievance application form.
- Above you can see “Track Your Application“.
- After clicking on it, you need to enter your Aadhaar / Token number.
- At last, click the Show button to check the status.
Official website of the scheme is kalia.odisha.gov.in.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1. Who is eligible to get benefit under KALIA Scheme?
Small and marginal farmers, landless Agricultural household, vulnerable agricultural household, landless Agricultural labourers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators) all above groups are eligible under different components of the scheme.
Q2. Who is a small and marginal farmer?
A small farmer is a cultivator who owns 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to 2 hectares (5 acres) of Agricultural land. A marginal farmer is a farmer who owns less than 1 hectare of Agricultural land.
Q3. Is there any provision for providing interest-free crop loan to farmers under KALIA scheme?
Yes, Crop loan up to Rs. 50,000/- will be provided at 0% interest from the Kharif Season of the year 2019.
Q4. Is an income tax payee farmer or his/her spouse is eligible to get benefit under the scheme?
These categories of farmers are excluded from the scheme.
If you still have any doubt then you can ask us on comments. Or you can check the FAQs page of Kalia Yojana 2020 here.