Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana(DDUSY): Arunachal state govt has announced the Startup loan scheme 2020 to provide financial assistance.
DDUSY Scheme 2020 is for startup fund facilitated as the bank loan to youth between ₹ 10 Lakh to ₹ 1 Crore for setting up greenfield enterprises. Any commercial and state banks can disburse the loan except Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank (APRB) & Apex Bank.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana Details
New Startup in Arunachal Pradesh state can avail up to 30% Subsidy on loan amount under the DDUSY Scheme 2020. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana given extra 5% subsidy to women entrepreneurs. However, candidates have to contribute at least 10% of the cost of the project by themselves.
|Scheme||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana|
|Year||2020 – 2021|
|Benefits||Up to 30% of Subsidy on StartUp|
Eligibility of the scheme
Some conditions are required to be eligible for the scheme, those are-
- Value addition in Agri-Horti & Allied Sector.
- Eco-tourism – Home Stays / Tour Operators.
- Tradition Textile Weaving – modernization/ purchase of new looms.
- Small scale manufacturing unit – Qualified Graduates.
- Entrepreneurs contribution must be Min. 10% of TFO. Preference for higher contribution.
Also, Check out Sarothi Scheme 2020 | Assam Start-Up Fund
Benefits of the DDUSY Scheme
If you are interested to know the benefits of the scheme then you can check out here.
- Up to 30% Subsidy on the cost of the project.
- The project loan amount is between ₹ 10 Lakh to ₹ 1 Crore (land & building cost excluded).
- DDUSY provides an additional 5% Subsidy to women entrepreneur.
Also, Check out PM SVANidhi Yojana 2020 | Loan Scheme
How to apply for DDUSY Scheme Online?
Those who are interested and want to start a business should apply for the DDUSY Scheme online at standupmitra.in. Check out the complete application process here-
- Visit the Stand Up India website.
- Go to the Registration page.
- Fill your details and declaration.
- Submit the documents required.
- Now Submit the application to ADC Office, HQ and collect the acknowledgement of receipt.
The candidate has to appear before called on District Level Screening Committee. If you want to check the complete scheme details, then check out here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the rate of interest charged under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swalamban Yojana?
The rate of interest would be the lowest applicable rate of the bank for that category (rating category) not to exceed (base rate (MCLR) + 3%+ tenor premium).
Q2. Who are eligible to avail the loans?
APST entrepreneurs setting up new enterprises are eligible for availing loans under DDUSY.
Q3. What is the repayment tenure under the scheme?
The repayment period of the composite loan is to be fixed depending upon nature of the activity and useful life of assets purchased with a bank loan but not to exceed 7 years with a maximum repayment grace period of 18 months.
Q4. Is plantation activity is eligible under the scheme?
No, only value addition activities aimed at setting up a unit under Agri-Horti & allied activities are eligible.
If you still have doubt and want to ask more then you can comment us, or you can check the FAQs page of the scheme here.