Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2020: The govt has made some changes regarding the Diesel Grant scheme which was earlier ₹ 40 per litre, now raised up to ₹ 50 per litre. However, govt says to provide a 50% subsidy on litres for irrigation at Direct Bank Transfer (dbt agriculture).
Govt of Bihar awarded almost 10 litres diesel per acre for irrigation. The maximum amount of subsidy for one farmer is ₹ 1000 per acre. Under this, a farmer can produce legumes, oilseeds, vegetables, rice, corn or other Kharif crops. Depending on their agriculture types, a farmer can avail up to ₹ 1500 of diesel.
Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana Details
The state of Bihar has announced to provide diesel at a subsidized rate for irrigation for several crops at direct bank transfer method. Under Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana/ scheme, a farmer will receive up to 50% subsidy on the price and maximum of ₹ 1000 per acre per farmer will get the diesel.
|Scheme||Diesel Anudan Yojana|
|Year||2020 – 2021|
|Benefits||Up to 50% Subsidy on Diesel price for irrigation|
Eligibility of the scheme
Those who are farmers and already availing the previously sanction diesel scheme are the priority holder. But if you are not listed earlier can also apply for this scheme if you certify for certain conditions. Those are-
- Candidate must be a farmer.
- He has to be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- The beneficiary must have a crop of cultivation.
- Every year he should do crop cultivation.
Benefits of the Diesel Anudan Scheme
As I have said earlier, the candidate will get a 50% subsidy on diesel price. Additionally, check out the complete details of the Anudan scheme here-
- Bihar state farmers will get Diesel at ₹ 50 per litre.
- A farmer will get up to ₹ 1,000 per acre of cultivation.
- Maximum of three irrigation of Kharif crops are selected.
How to apply for Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana under Pradhan Mantri scheme?
The benefits will be Direct Bank Transferred (DBT agriculture) to the farmers of the state under Bihar Diesel Anudan yojana. So, those who are interested and want to get the benefits should apply online for Pradhan Mantri Diesel scheme here-
- Visit the official dbt agriculture website.
- Go to the Diesel Kharif Grant 2020 link.
- If you are not registered, you should register here.
- After your registration completed, a letter will be issued.
- You should download it.
- Next, you can check your details by putting the issue number and click search.
This how you can check your names and details for the scheme at dbt agriculture website.
Documents required for PM Diesel Anudan scheme
Some important documents are required to produce during the time of registration and verification. Those are-
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)
- Farmer’s Card
- Bank details
- Mobile Number
- Passport Photo of the candidate
- Ration Card or Identity card given for the purchase of Diesel