Assam Farmer’s Credit Subsidy Scheme (AFCSS): Govt of Assam has announced 25% reimbursement (subsidy) on short term crop loans of up to ₹ 25,000.
CM of Assam has launched the AFCSS scheme on Krishak Divas to help the farmers of the state. The aim is to decrease the burden of loan from farmers head. Under this scheme, 25% subsidy will be provided on all short term agriculture loans. Also, the zero interest rate for loans up to Rs. 2 lakhs in Assam.
Assam Farmer’s Credit Subsidy scheme Details
Farmers will get up to ₹ 25,000 subsidies on agriculture loans those who apply under Assam Farmer’s Credit Subsidy scheme (AFCSS). Assam Govt has said to provide 25% subsidy under this scheme which is limit maximum at 25,000. So, those who want can check here an application below.
|Scheme||Assam Farmer’s Credit Subsidy Yojana|
|Year||2020 – 2021|
|Benefits||25% Subsidy on Agriculture loans|
Eligibility of the scheme
As so far, no eligibility criteria have set to avail the benefits of AFCSS Scheme but there are certain requirements if you want to get the benefits. Those are-
- Candidate needs to be a farmer.
- The loan should be an agriculture loan.
- Only short term loan are included.
- Loans must be from scheduled Commercial banks, Regional rural banks and Assam cooperative Apex bank.
- The maximum subsidy amount is capped at ₹ 25,000.
Check out Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
Benefits of the ADCSS scheme
There are three different types of plans included under the ADCSS scheme and the benefits that set for the farmers are discuss here-
- Farmers will get a subsidy of 25% on all short term agriculture loans.
- Loans that are less than ₹ 2 lakhs are effected will zero interest rate.
- One time cash incentive is provided up to ₹ 10,000 per a/c to activate the NPA KCC account to turn it into a standard a/c.
How to apply for Assam Farmer’s Credit Subsidy Scheme?
Those who want to apply for the AFCSS scheme should contact the nearest block or circle office. Visit the office and fill the application form and submit into your bank account where you acquire the loan. Further details will be provided in your bank. AFCSS Scheme will be ending in 2020 so go fast.