Arundhati Gold Scheme, Assam: Brides will get Rs. 30,000 financial assistance to ensure Gold expenditure to the families having income less than 5 lakhs per annum. One Tola Gold expenditure will be provided to the bride in 2020-2021.
Both Bride and Groom should have passed HSLC or equivalent exam. And for Adivasis and Tea Tribes communities, no education qualification required. Those marriages will be considered that are solemnized after 1 December and registered after 1st January 2020.
Arundhati Gold Scheme, Assam Details
The Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020-2021 is to ensure the daughter’s of the state lives happily after marriage. It is said that women’s have a strong hand for the holistic development of a state and it is our tradition to provide Gold at the time of the wedding. So, looking at some condition, Assam govt has stepped forward to provide the One tola Gold to the bride.
|Scheme||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Benefit||One tola Gold ( Rs. 30,000 )|
|Eligible||Brides above 18 years and family income less than 5 lakhs per annum|
Benefits of Arundhati Gold Scheme
Under the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme, brides of Assam will get financial assistance of expenditure of one tola Gold in the state. However, at the announcement of the scheme, Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma has tweeted that Rs. 38,000 as that day’s price of gold will be shared to the brides. But as we can see a huge shoot in the price of Gold leads to a decrease in the amount of fund they subsidised.
Now as per the Assam Govt website, under every district they have said to provide Rs. 30,000 to the brides w.e.f 1st January 2020. You can check the official notification below.
Eligibility of the scheme
Now, most of you might have questions on your mind that Am I eligible for the scheme? So I have written the complete eligibility criteria below from which you will be clear if you are eligible for Arundhati Gold yojana, Assam or Not?
- You need to be a newly wedded bride required for purchase of Gold.
- The marriage should be registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- Bride and Groom must attain 18 and 21 years of age before marriage as per legal restrictions.
- Marriage should be solemnized after 1st December 2019 and registered on or after 1st January 2020.
- Total income of the bride’s family should less than Rs. 5 lakhs per annum.
- Arundhati Gold scheme is only applicable for the first marriage only.
- Both bride and Groom should pass HSLC or equivalent exam.
- Education is not required for Adivasis or Tea Tribes communities of the state.
Application Process of the scheme
You might be thinking of how to apply for the Arundhati Gold yojana of Assam, 2020-2021? If you are then here is the complete solution for you.
Basically, there are two methods to claim the benefit of the scheme. The applicant can submit the application form along with marriage application in the office of Marriage Registration near to your district. For this, you shall apply for the scheme on the day of applying for the registration of marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954. Another is you can apply online.
How to apply for Assam Arundhati Gold Yojana?
Arundhati Gold yojana application should be submitted online at the revenueassam.nic.in website. Those who want to claim the benefit should apply online by following the application process below-
- First of all, visit the official website of revenueassam.
- Now, go to Arundhati Gold scheme, How to apply page.
- And click on Apply Online link at ‘Citizen’ tab.
- Select English or Assamese and you will get the application form.
- Now fill the details carefully and attached the documents required.
- Submit the form if you have finished.
Note: Documents that are required to apply for the scheme are listed below. Don’t forget to check it out otherwise without documents your application may be cancelled.
Documents required for the application for Arundhati Gold scheme
Some important documents required during the time of registration of the scheme. From this marriage registration document is mandatory so you if you don’t know then you should check out the process.
- Age Proof:
- HSLC / CBSE or equivalent pass certificate as age proof of the bride.
- Tea tribes and Adivasi communities should provide the birth certificate of both Groom and bride or any Academic certificate as age proof.
- Copy of Marriage certificate attested issued by Marriage office.
- Income certificate of families, parents of the applicant.
- Bank account details of the candidate.
- Mouzadar / Gaon Bura Certificate to certify that it is her first marriage.
Some Important Points
- The applicant must take the printout of the form before submission, sign the declaration part of the printed form and submit the same physically along with a copy of all documents listed at Point D above, in the office of the concerned Marriage Registration Officer. The list of Sub Register offices where the application form under Arundhati Gold Scheme and its enclosures can be submitted is given in Point F of the guidelines.
- The applicant shall receive a receipt on submission of her application and required enclosures from the office of Marriage Registering Officer where the form has been submitted.
- The information of acceptance/rejection of the application will be communicated to the applicant by SMS and email (on the Mobile No/ email id given in the online application form).
- If the application is accepted, the amount as eligible under the scheme shall be transferred to the Bank account of the applicant by the Inspector General of Registration through Direct Benefits Transfer(DBT) mode. The Bank A/c No shall be the same as per details given in online form where Bank A/c No. with IFSC code has been given.
Tweet by Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma